Frequently Asked Questions at CannaLyft
The most common questions that are usually asked by our customers. Please check here before you contact us because your answers might be found below!
How do i register
1. Visit our registration page here: https://cannalyft.com/my-account
2. Register for an account with a Username, Password and Email.
3. Login and you will instant receive 200 points ($10 Value).
4. It’s that easy!
How do i register
1. Register for your account at https://cannalyft.com/my-account
2. Browse through our wide variety of products shop here. Add to your cart and go to checkout.
3. Enter the details needed and pay using Interac E-transfer.
4. For Lower Mainland British Columbia, we offer same day delivery, please refer here for details. For our other Canadian customers, you will receive a tracking number once payment is confirmed and your order has been shipped. Expect your shipment within 3-5 business days. You can also check your order status here.
To ensure minors do not order cannabis from us, we require you send a photo of your ID for sign up to prove you are 19 years or older. We keep all approved IDs stored securely on our encrypted server and purge them every 48 hours. You can choose to upload your ID document during the checkout process on your first order, or email it to us at:
Acceptable forms of photo identification:
- Driver’s licence
- Canadian/foreign passport
- Canadian Citizenship card
- Certificate of Indian Status card
- Permanent Resident card
- Canadian Forces identity card
- Liquor Identification card
- Firearm Acquisition/Firearm Possession card
- Provincial/Territorial Identification card
- Canadian National Institute for the Blind (CNIB) national identification card
We accept the following file formats:
- JPG/GIF/PNG Image
- PDF Document
Below are some ways you can convert your ID document into the formats listed above:
1) Camera enabled smartphone: Snap a photo of your ID using your smart phone, and then email us the attachment from your phone’s email app.
2) Webcam: Place your ID in front of your computer’s webcam and take a photo of it. Email us the image. If you don’t have webcam software, try: https://manycam.com/
3) Desktop scanner: Scan your ID into an image file (jpg,png,gif), and email us the image.
4) USB Camera: Take a picture with your camera, plug the camera into your computer via USB and then email us the image file..
All packages are sent via Canada Post Xpresspost. Once your order has been shipped, a tracking number will be attached to your email order shipping confirmation.
At Cannalyft, your privacy is our priority. All orders are packaged discretely in nondescript mailers and boxes. Each package undergoes quality control by our professional production team and is vacuum-sealed to ensure your package is scent-free.
We take great responsibility in ensuring we are not shipping cannabis to minors. As such, to approve your account we require all members send in their government issued ID.
Another responsibility we take just as seriously, is the safe storage of your data. Please note the following precautions we take with your data:
- Data retention: we wipe data every 48 hours;
- Data permissions: ID data is restricted to those tasked with verifying IDs;
- Data partners: we use SSL encrypted servers when you upload an image, whose system deploys bank-level data security..
As the weather is warmer across the country during the spring and summer months, the edibles you order have a potential to melt during shipping. We want our members to be aware of this before placing their order. We will be unable to refund any melted products – please consider this before ordering. We hope to find a solution to this soon!
Our Customer Support team is available 9:00 am to 5:00 pm PST Monday through Friday, and Sunday. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need help.
Please allow 1 business day to receive our reply. We strive to answer all of the emails received on the same business day, but if you email us after our working hours we will not be able to address your issue until the next day, by a first come first serve basis.
Sorry, we do not have a contact phone number. If you need any assistance with placing your order or with product recommendations, please contact our Customer Support team. .
Once you have placed an order with us, an order receipt email will be sent to your registered email address. Please refer to your payment instructions located at the top of your email order receipt.
Please do not add or change any of the information provided. Once our profile has been saved in your banking app, payment for future orders will be much easier.
To send an Interac e-Transfer:
1. Open your online banking app
2. Select Transfers
3. Click Send Money.
4. Fill out the information according to the payment instructions provided.
- From: (Select the account that you would like to send the payment from)
- To: (Select this to set up your e-Transfer profile with us)
- Amount: (Your order total)
- Memo: (Your order number)
4b. When setting up our payment profile, please carefully follow the instructions provided to ensure there are no delays with your order.
- Name: Our “Pay to name” (See payment instructions).
- Select option: “Email“, and type our email from the payment instructions. (Please ensure spelling is 100% correct as any typos may result in us not receiving the payment).
- Security question: See payment instructions.
- Secret answer: See payment instructions.
5. Once all the information is entered, click “ADD RECIPIENT” to save our profile.
You will now be taken back to the original e-Transfer page.
6. Enter the amount: (This is your order total).
7. Under memo/comments: Add your order number (Please do not put anything here other than your order number).
Once you have reviewed the information, click “CONTINUE” and “CONFIRM” your payment. When your e-Transfer has been deposited, you will receive a notification from Interac confirming that we have deposited your funds.
If you have any questions in regard to your order, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can pay for your order by Interac e-Transfer.
Interac e-Transfer is a secure and convenient payment service offered by many banks and credit unions across Canada.
When paying by Interac, select “Interac e-Transfer” as your payment method. Instructions will be provided in your email order receipt. Orders will ship only after your e-Transfer has been received. Your order will be cancelled if payment isn’t received within 48 hours of placing it.
A sales tax will be applied to your order subtotal at checkout. Depending on the province in which you are located, GST and HST (if applicable) will be included in your order total.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer any refunds. If there is an issue with your order and compensation is agreed upon, store credit will be added to your account to use on your next order.
Shipping, Fulfillment, Same-Day Delivery and Canada Post.
All packages are vacuum-sealed and shipped using nondescript mailers and boxes giving no indication of what is inside. Your privacy is our priority and our professional production team is committed to ensuring your package is discreet and odour-free.
Once your order is received, it will be shipped within 1 business day of receiving payment. Canada Post Xpresspost can take up to 2-3 business days to reach you, depending on where your location. Shipping may take longer if you are located in a remote area. All shipments will have a tracking number that will be sent to you once the order has been shipped.
We are happy to offer FREE shipping on orders at or above $125.
For orders under $125, a flat rate shipping fee of $15 will be added to your order subtotal at checkout.
Your delivery is guaranteed (except for residents of Nunavut, Northern Quebec; or if you provide an inaccurate/incomplete address).
Unfortunately, we only ship within Canada.
We offer Same Day Deliveries for members located within Vancouver.
To take advantage of this door to door service, please submit your payment prior to 4 PM PST – Monday to Saturday (Sunday we are closed). Payments received after the cut-off time will be delivered the next business day.
Same Day deliveries are scheduled to arrive between 1pm and 9 pm.
Cities that are included are : Vancouver, West Vancouver, Burnaby, New Westminster, Coquitlam, Port Moody, Surrey, Delta, Ladner and Richmond.
We require that you provide a local phone number as your courier will call to confirm delivery.
Orders under $125 will require a $10 shipping fee and Orders over $125 are eligible for free Same Day Shipping.
Once your order has shipped, a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address. You can track the status of your order delivery here using the tracking number provided in the confirmation email.
If you have any concerns or questions in relation to your order delivery, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are tracking your package and it is showing that your order is travelling to another city, this could be due to a shipping mix up at Canada Post. Don’t worry, your package will be re-routed to its correct destination.
This can happen on occasion as postal codes are manually entered into the mailing system by a postal employee. If one digit or letter is entered incorrectly, this may result in a routing error and could cause a delay in your delivery by one to two business days.
Though Canada Post is usually fast in resolving routing errors, if there are no updates with your tracking information within two business days – please contact us at email@example.com and we will reach out to Canada Post and do everything we can to get your package back on track.
Notice: Signature required has now been removed as an option due to the COVID19 virus, to ensure you receive your parcel without delays.
All orders are automatically marked “Signature required”, but you have the option to select “No signature” during check out.
Signature Required: If your order is marked “signature required”, the postal delivery person will ring/knock on your door or buzzer. If your home has a front door, anyone who answers will be able to accept your package. If you live in an apartment include the buzzer in your address, example: “Buzz 50” in address line 2. The postal worker will buzz you, and require you to present an identification card/document that matches either the address or name of the shipping information on the parcel.
If you are not home, the postal worker will leave a “pick up” notice card in your mail slot or box. Generally the card requires you pick up the next day, please read the card to see when your parcel will be available for pick up. The card will say the post office your parcel was dropped off at, generally it should be closest post office to your shipping address.
Pick up at Post Office: Please make sure to bring your ID card that matches your shipping address on your parcel. .
If your order is not received within two days following your expected delivery date, please let us know so that we can start an investigation with Canada Post.
Please do not contact Canada Post, we will contact them for you and do our best to resolve any issues on your behalf.
If your order package is located, Canada Post will ship your package and you will receive it within one to two business days. If it is deemed “lost and unrecoverable”, one replacement order will be sent to you – free of charge (Excludes Nunavut and Northern Quebec).